This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Announce Second Pregnancy
- Angelica Hale of ‘America’s Got Talent’ Honored to Perform at Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- 8 Thanksgiving TV Marathons to Watch Post-Feast
- ‘Stuff Your Granny Panties’ with Ellen & Sofía Vergara
- Pentatonix and Jennifer Hudson Unite for ‘How Great Thou Art’
- Taylor Swift Has Already Sold Over a Million Copies of ‘Reputation’
- Putting Up Holiday Decorations Early Makes You Happier
- Thanksgiving Pie Break Down
- SURVEY: Your Age Determines Your Favorite Christmas Movies