Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honor at the AMAs
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 25 Years of ‘The Bodyguard’ with Soundtrack Medley
- Register To Win Tickets to ‘Miss Bennet Christmas At Pemberley’ at The Rep
- The Actual Cost of the 12 Days of Christmas
- Going To Thanksgiving Dinners
- 5 Thanksgiving Travel Hacks to Make Your Holiday Less Stressful
- NYC’s Plaza Hotel Offers Home Alone 2-Inspired Stay
- 11 Weird Things That Help Relieve Stress in Seconds
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- WATCH: Mariah Carey Not a Fan of Ugly Christmas Sweaters