Katy Perry’s California Dreams tour will be making her way to a movie theater near you — in 3D. Perry took to Twitter yesterday to announce to the world that we can expect Katy Perry: Part of Me this summer.
FINALLY, my MOVIE is coming out with Paramount this summer! It’s called “KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” Presented In 3D! KATYCATS-LETS TREND #KP3D
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) March 7, 2012
Negotiations behind the scenes are still going on, The Hollywood Reporter says, but things are heating up as Magical Elves, the folks behind Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, and the creators of Top Chef and Project Runway, are throwing their hat into the ring to work with Perry.
Perry is no stranger to the camera, having guest starred on How I Met Your Mother, voiced a Smurf, and just this week making a return to the small screen on Raising Hope. On the latter Perry played a rough and tumble security guard named Rikki, sporting the hint of a mustache and clownish red hair.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- 5 Thanksgiving Travel Hacks to Make Your Holiday Less Stressful
- NYC’s Plaza Hotel Offers Home Alone 2-Inspired Stay
- 11 Weird Things That Help Relieve Stress in Seconds
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- WATCH: Mariah Carey Not a Fan of Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Pringles Has Made an Entire Thanksgiving Dinner in Chip Form
- Webster Groves Celebrity Raynard Surprised With New House Back In Town
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Back Together?
- Police Department Is Asking for Christmas Gifts Instead of Handing Out Tickets