Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honor at the AMAs
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 25 Years of ‘The Bodyguard’ with Soundtrack Medley
- Register To Win Tickets to ‘Miss Bennet Christmas At Pemberley’ at The Rep
- The Actual Cost of the 12 Days of Christmas
- Going To Thanksgiving Dinners
- 5 Thanksgiving Travel Hacks to Make Your Holiday Less Stressful
- NYC’s Plaza Hotel Offers Home Alone 2-Inspired Stay
- 11 Weird Things That Help Relieve Stress in Seconds
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- WATCH: Mariah Carey Not a Fan of Ugly Christmas Sweaters