On Sunday, March 18 Oprah Winfrey will give American an unprecedented look into the life of Lady Gaga, featuring the singer in a two-hour episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter. The interview is shot partially in Gaga’s family home in New York City, a place no camera crew has ever been invited into. In the 30-second preview clip, Gaga invites speculation on her relationship with fame when she says, “Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time.”
The interview preview reveals a few other juicy tidbits that Gaga’s Little Monsters will undoubtedly be interested in getting answers to, like does Gaga’s mother call her Stefani or Gaga? The show will also touch on the launch of Gaga’s Born This Way foundation, whose launch at Harvard was helmed by an interview of the pop star with Oprah.
This will offer a deeper look into Gaga’s home life that we have ever had. It will feature the first interview including Gaga’s mother, Cynthia Germanotta, who says, “Her father and I thought [Lady Gaga] had a screw loose.” Gaga’s parents recently opened an Italian restaurant in New York City.
–Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- LIST: The 10 Worst Christmas Gifts People Have Gotten from Co-Workers
- Britney Spears’ Lost Christmas Classic Remembered on ‘Colbert’
- Justin Bieber Shares Religious Message with Fans
- Ed Sheeran Delivers Orchestral Version of ‘Perfect’ with Andrea Bocelli
- Video: Tesla Shows Off Its Christmas Light Show
- The Best (and Worst) Holiday Gifts, According to Science
- Study Finds Wine Glasses Keep Getting Bigger
- Lin-Manuel Miranda to Share New ‘Hamilton’ Music Throughout 2018
- What We Would Pay To Avoid Holiday Stress
- Sam Smith Performs ‘Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas’