It was Hannah Montana and Camp Rock on the Disney Channel that launched their careers, but the E! network might give the Jonas Brothers a second wind. The guys have a development deal and are currently filming a family reality show, according to the New York Post. The show is set to feature Kevin Jonas and his new wife Daniella Deleasa living in New York while Nick Jonas appears in How to Succeed in Business Without Trying on Broadway. Deleasa is a New Jersey native, as are the Jonas brothers. Deleasa married Kevin Jonas at the end of 2009 in Huntington, NY. Joe Jonas is planning to get in on the family act as well — he is reportedly moving into his own apartment in New York City, where shooting is based.
This isn’t the bros first reality TV turn. They appeared on the Disney’s Channel’s show The Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream.
Nick Jonas has been busy, taking over Daniel Radcliff’s role in his current Broadway musical and making a recent guest appearance on the TV show Smash. He also recently teamed up with brother Joe Jonas to informally record some new, and very disco-influenced, music that the bros released on Kevin Jonas’s Twitter account with the hashtag #JonasBrothers2012.
— kevin jonas (@kevinjonas) March 6, 2012
–CBS Local, Courtney E. Smith
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Reporter Gets Nailed With a Snowball in the Face
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Preschool Nativity ‘Sheep’ Kidnaps Baby Jesus
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show
- LIST: The 10 Worst Christmas Gifts People Have Gotten from Co-Workers
- Britney Spears’ Lost Christmas Classic Remembered on ‘Colbert’
- Justin Bieber Shares Religious Message with Fans
- Ed Sheeran Delivers Orchestral Version of ‘Perfect’ with Andrea Bocelli