A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show
- LIST: The 10 Worst Christmas Gifts People Have Gotten from Co-Workers
- Britney Spears’ Lost Christmas Classic Remembered on ‘Colbert’
- Justin Bieber Shares Religious Message with Fans
- Ed Sheeran Delivers Orchestral Version of ‘Perfect’ with Andrea Bocelli
- Video: Tesla Shows Off Its Christmas Light Show
- The Best (and Worst) Holiday Gifts, According to Science
- Study Finds Wine Glasses Keep Getting Bigger
- Lin-Manuel Miranda to Share New ‘Hamilton’ Music Throughout 2018
- What We Would Pay To Avoid Holiday Stress