Trish Gazall went to Dunkin’ Donuts in Ballwin to share a few Random Acts of Kindness with customers going through the drive-thru.
She used her mySpending Card from Commerce Bank to pay for their donuts and coffee.
Aside from spreading holiday cheer, Trish was most excited about wearing the official drive-thru headset!
Watch what happened when customers pulled up to the drive-thru window and found Trish there paying for their orders – she made sure she had a little fun with them before letting them know what she was up to.
Random Act of Kindness is brought to you by Commerce Bank.
MORE RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS:
- Today’s Your Day with Here Today: Ronald McDonald House Charities of St Louis
- IHOP Waiter Going Viral After Helping Woman Eat
- Six Flags Random Act of Kindness for Capes for Kids Campaign!
- Man Stops Traffic to Help Elderly Lady Cross the Street!
- Random Acts of Kindness: Celebrating 75 Years with GCS
- Random Acts of Kindness: Free Hot Chocolate at Six Flags Holiday in the Park