Sure, staying at home and binge-watching your favorite show on Netflix is a great way to spend the weekend. But you ought to travel somewhere beyond your place of comfort at some point. Here are 10 tips for when you decide to fight back against the monotony of life and go on an adventure (for the full list, check out Thought Catalog’s link):
- Start by giving yourself permission to take vacation.
- Be savvy with your research.
- Travel light.
- Buy a unique-looking suitcase so that it’s easy to find your bag on the luggage carousel.
- Blend in wherever you are.
- Stay hydrated.
- Stay healthy by carrying hand sanitizer and Emergen-C packets.
- Rent a bike.
- Stay on top of your funds.
- Talk to locals.
Check out the rest of the entire list HERE.