Traveling is a skill, and not everyone is necessarily good at it. Think you’re an exception? Here are 10 signs that you are an expert explorer, courtesy of Elite Daily:
1. You can fit all your important belongings (and then some) in a carry-on bag.
2. You’ve mastered the “smile and nod.”
3. You recognize when you’re getting hustled and know how to get out of it.
4. You’ve found some of your best finds by navigating dark, winding market paths.
5. Your walls are covered in art from around the world.
6. You know how to spot the good hole-in-the-wall restaurants.
7. You only consider a layover “long” if it’s more than 12 hours.
8. You’ve received more marriage proposals than haircuts in the last few years.
9. You know your way around a squat toilet.
10. You’ve had to replace your passport because you ran out of pages.