The Saint Louis Zoo announced on social media today, they were the winner of USA Today’s 10 Best Readers Choice for Best Free Attraction in the US.
Anyone who has walked into The Saint Louis Zoo knows how fortunate we are to have it, and here are the top 10 things we love about our zoo:
1) Employees are always knowledgable about the animals.
2) The train has been there forever, and it’s always a family favorite.
3) Seal feeding shows grab everyone’s attention and never disappoint.
4) New Stingray Cove shows how the Zoo is always growing.
5) It’s Free — we just can’t stress it enough how cool that is.
6) Penguins are still so fun to watch, even if the smell isn’t the best!
7) The beautiful landscape as you walk through the park is so calming and it keeps evolving every year.
8) Zoo Camp is a guaranteed a great time for your kids! They spend the night in the Zoo and get a closer look into some animals’ daily lives.
9) The polar bear exhibit is a must-see. No matter if ‘Kali’ is just laying around, or splashing in the water, you’ll enjoy the view.
10) It’s THE perfect place for a first date.