For some inexplicable reason, people often think that a woman’s entire existence changes once she has a ring on her finger. On that note, here are 12 obnoxious things that married women are sick of hearing (check out the full list at the link):
1. How’s married life?
2. When are you having kids?
3. You should really take more time for yourself.
4. You’re different now.
5. You guys don’t own a house yet?
6. When are you changing your name?
7. You didn’t want to go with the hyphen?
8. When did you last see our single friends?
9. Do you ever get sick of each other?
10. You wouldn’t understand–you’re married.
11. Fifty percent of marriages end in divorce.
12. I don’t know how you do it.